The night before your wedding should really be pretty relaxed! Here are a few things to take care of to make sure you spend your wedding day hydrated, (relatively) relaxed, and glowing!
- Rehearse the ceremony and go over any important details with your wedding party.
- Enjoy your rehearsal dinner (but not too much). If you plan on drinking, stick to 1 or 2 drinks and double up on the water.
- Drink plenty of water! You don’t want to wake up feeling dehydrated and groggy on the morning of your wedding.
- Hand out any gifts for your wedding party, parents, etc. This is a great way to show your appreciation for everything they’ve done for you so far. Doing it at the rehearsal gives you one less thing to worry about on the wedding day.
- Make sure your wedding night/honeymoon bag is packed.
- Pay attention to your skincare routine. The night before the wedding is NOT the night to try any new products or treatments. Do the steps that always make you feel your absolute best the next day.
- Do any body or hair treatments as long as you’ve done them before and know how you react to them. These might be things like exfoliating, self tanning, beard treatments, hair masks, etc.
- Write a letter to your soon-to-be spouse about how you’re feeling and how excited you are to marry them. It’s great to get all of your feelings down on paper, and imagine how sweet it’ll be the next day when your boo gets to read it!
- Double check that you have everything you need for tomorrow and it’s where it needs to be- shoes, perfume, jewelry, gifts, etc. You can even delegate this responsibility to a friend or family member.
- Go to bed early. You’ll probably have butterflies and be WAY too excited to fall asleep when your head hits the pillow. Be sure to carve out an extra 30 minutes or an hour to make up for any tossing and turning.
Did you find this blog way sooner than the night before your wedding? Check out all of our wedding planning tips on the blog, including How to Start Wedding Planning! You can also download our free wedding planning checklist!
Be the first to comment